Monday, 5 January 2015

READING CHALLENGES


It's time for some reading challenges. A Classics Challenge was my first one in 2012 and opened my eyes to the classics. I've also been doing The Classics Club, which I started two years ago to complete fifty classics in five years, but I've not crossed many off the list over the past seven months. My list can be found here. I'm hoping to catch up this year.

I'm going for twelve - with a theme - but at the minute I'm still compiling my list. I will be posting about my choices once it's completed.                                                                                           
Details about this challenge can be found here.
Watch out for the post to follow with my list of twelve. I have lots of books in my TBR so this is a great way to set myself the task of finally reading some.

Details about this challenge can be found here.
I do like to read non-fiction so I thought I'd choose twelve books. 

Details about this challenge can be found here.

All these and similar challenges are a great way to interact with other bookworms, read and share books that you may never have come across before, or had the the time to read. The challenges ensure - if you stick to them - that you get the reading done, within a time frame and within set rules, in a fun and enjoyable way. After you've read your book you post a review and link it back to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment