Monday, 14 October 2013

HELLO Yakety yak

I came across a newly launched website this month via Leeds library

YakTale
I requested an invite and showed evidence of my writing from bookwormbitesback. It was accepted and I have uploaded Green Door on to YakTale. I will be uploading others over time.

I think it's a great idea, sharing short fiction. And with everyone these days with little time to spare, what better way to grab a bit of 'me time' than a bite to read on the mobile. Let's face it, we kind of live and breath our lives through this device.

What do you think? Why not give it a go?  Let me know if you use YakTale, either to read or write.


4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've come across YakTales and I think it's a great idea! Bookmarking it for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel. I thought I'd spread the word.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of YakTales before either, Debbie. I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I checked the site and I love it. I've bookmarked it for easy reference should the desire to read a short story strikes. It always happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete