Wednesday, 12 December 2012

HELLO Where On (Middle) Earth Have I Been?

And, what have I been doing?

Well. I'm not saying I failed NaNo, because that is a negative word. I had a lot on to fully commit to the 50,000 word target. I have a story (Thick Skinned) which I started, and I know where I have to go with it. Most importantly, as it was a priority, I entered The Wind Know My Name to the Diverse Voices competition.

The other thing that I've been busy with is knitting my mum's Christmas present. Alas, she won't get it on time and have already bought her some presents till I've finished the project.


It's a wrap with cap sleeves, made in wool blend Aran. when completed it should look like this.


I'm half-way through the pattern. It certainly keeps my lap warm whilst I'm working on it.

I also decided to return to authonomy, because the feedback I was getting for The Junk Room was very useful. There's always room for improvement.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - you knit as well - yay!! Brilliant!! And your mum will so look great in this wrap!

    Good luck with your writing - it's great that you've got drafts and ideas all sorted! All the best too with your competition entry!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite the creative lady, Debbie. My Grany taught me to knit, but I've not picked up my needles for years. Hmm...may have to pearl a stitch or two over the holidays. Speaking of holidays - all the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep you all up to date with both projects.

    ReplyDelete