Sunday, 23 September 2012

HELLO Boomerang!


BOOKWORM BITES BACK
Back to blogging, writing and new commitments elsewhere.

My time with authonomy is on hold (for now at least) as there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that I need to do. The experience was a good one with lots of feedback to help improve my MS. There were opinions that I could take or leave, but which I took on board positively. It's a big commitment though to read and review other writers work, as well as edit/review your own.

How do things stand on the writing front? Well, The Junk Room still needs a tidy up and The Wind Knows My Name will be under my wormly inspection.

HMM. I SEA A TYPO

3 comments:

  1. What a treat to see one of my favorite bloggers on the radar! I've been busy writing, helping family, you know the routine. I love your title: The Wind Knows My Name! Good luck, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a positive and constructive time at authonomy! Good luck with your ms! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria and Old Kitty. There's more writing to be had now that the autumn rains have set in.

    ReplyDelete