Saturday, 24 March 2012

HELLO Award


Thank you so much for this award.


I received this award from Victoria over at Writ of Whimsy


The Liebster Rules:

1. Give to a blogger with less than 200 followers.
2. That blogger will pass it on to 5 followers.
3. According to Babelfish, Liebster means Dearest.

In no particular order - apart from alphabetical - here are my dominated ladies. I enjoy all your blogs and you all have memorable stories to post.

Keep writing. x

Kit Courteney Writes
Little  Girl Big Glasses

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) I'm really glad that you like reading my blog I always love looking around on yours as well! :D

    I'll be sure to award this myself to some of my followers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats with your award!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Thank you! That's so nice... and guten for you for being a liebster, too. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated thank you for choosing my blog! I enjoy reading your writing as well. All the best.

    ReplyDelete