Thursday, 1 December 2011

HELLO Winner

I did the NaNo thing. What a marathon that was. Will I be doing it next year? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yes. Was it worth the 30 days of blood, sweat and tears? Too right.

The fact that I can write 50,000 words in a month means I have the makings of a first draft-or thereabouts. I will be laying the baby to rest for awhile and come back to it once the cries of attention start (maybe in a month).

What next? Well I saw this in womagwriter's blog, and have signed up at Quiller's Place; 100k in 100 days. I have a few ideas that I want to pursue and this will help things move along nicely. Will fill you in later.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh another challenge! Well done you! And huge congratulations for being a NANO WINNER!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete