Tuesday, 1 November 2011

HELLO NaNo Day 1

It's NaNo Day!
I was typing away from 12 midnight, trying to get my first 500 words in. I made it with 4 extra words to boot.

The plan is: to complete 500 word chunks whenever and where ever. To me, this is easier than setting myself a big target in one sitting. So, today, I  had a chunk written in the wee hours, another just before lunch in Cafe Nero's, and another when I got home. Presently, I'm up to 1442, but I've still got this evening to get over 1667 figure. In case you're wondering, I'm not at work this week. That helps.


3 comments:

  1. I fear my efforts will ebb and flow depending upon my schedule. For example, I'm my city's election official and the general election is next Tuesday. I'll be at work at 6 a.m. and if things go well we'll be done by midnight. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having a full week of pure Nano-ing!!! Good for you!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it, Donna, working round our jobs and other activities. Glad I started on a week off. See what happens next week at work.

    Thanks Old Kitty.

    ReplyDelete