Tuesday, 25 October 2011

HELLO Nanu Nanu

IT'S ONE WEEK TILL NANO!

By the way, I've not misspelt NaNo in the title. NaNo just reminded me of Mork and Mindy, starring Robin Williams as Mork from Ork.


He had that strange hand salute when he delivered his greetings of nanu nanu; Orkan for hello.

The planning stage seems to have gone okay this month. I think I know what I'm going to write, and then ideas come to mind to make me revise my notes or add more elements.



The hardest aspect, so far, is not being able to start writing till 1st Nov (1/11/11).

Nanu nanu! They're interesting numbers. Some believe these and other double numbers signify an 'awakening' or a 'doorway.' Hmm. Curious. Another post for that, I think.

Anyway. My NaNo novel is called The Junk Room (it could look like this), and is a supernatural story for YA's. I will post the synopsis soon.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I've not noticed these numbers!! Yay - great way to start Nano with 1/11/11!! Hooorah!!

    Good luck with your nano-ing!! Enjoy and have fun!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Old Kitty. I'll try and have fun.

    Am wondering about 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 I'll hold my breath and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete