Sunday, 30 October 2011

HELLO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




Bookworm Bites Back is 1 years old today!
That went quickly.

I started off just posting my short story fiction and then added Hello ramblings this August. I've enjoyed doing both and will continue posting them.

So, how will I be marking the anniversary of Bookworm Bites Back? Well, it's Sunday GMT, and the clocks go back an hour. 

That calls for extra sleep time.

As for the blog, I think I'll start a Bookworm Library and share the books I have read in my next blog year. That'll tie in with the first anniversary being paper (for weddings anyway). I will, however, be including Kindle books.

Keeping a blog and following blogs has been an adventure; showcasing my fiction and thoughts; dipping into the lives of others; offering advice or just reading; discovering new things/ideas. 

Blogs are like windows.
We all like to be nosey.


Thank you all for following Bookworm Bites Back. 
Here's to the next year. 

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGEVERSARY!!!!!!!! Awwwww and you get an extra hour in bed too! How brilliant!!

    Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete