Thursday, 29 September 2011

HELLO Scrivener. Where Have You Been Hiding?

I remember flicking through the Writers' and Artists' Yearbook, maybe a year ago, and coming across the advert for Scrivener, 'an award-winning word processor and project management tool.' Immediately, I googled, and read up about the tool on their website. Wow! I just had to have this. But to my dismay, it was only available for Mac OS X. Boo Hoo! It looked so great; something I'd definitely use to write all those stories I have in my head.

Never mind.

I'd managed so far with my ring binder, index cards, post-it notes and pictures.

In a fashion.

Then, whilst blogging, there was a reference to Scrivener, so I had another look. How excited was I to find there was a version for Windows coming out. Even better though was the beta version ready to download for immediate use.

So, I've been using it for ten days and I must say, it's AB FAB.


It's MULTI-TASTIC!
                                               
                                                         
I'm so glad I found you.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh must go and have a look too !! Thanks! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how interesting! I am usually a whirl of post its, notebooks and loose sheets of paper. I resemble a paper drift. It's not a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you both find it useful. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete